Thinking about making the switch to InvestGlass – The Swiss CRM? Want to get more out of your CRM and sales software? Here are the resources to help with your consideration.
Ready to discuss your plan to switch? Get in touch with Sales.
We’ve seen many scaling companies switch from Salesforce to InvestGlass because they wanted to:
100 employees? 1’000 employees? 10’000 employees?
1) Define which data (relations, portfolio, transactions, accounts, contacts, opportunities, etc.) should be moved into InvestGlass.
2) Build new custom fields in InvestGlass.
3) Export data from the current platform into .csv and clean. If your data is too complex or custom, our APIs or 3rd party integrators can help.
1) Re-build your technical architecture, eliminating and consolidating where possible.
2) Connect your critical business applications using one pre-built connector from our partner APIs.
3) If we don’t have the pre-built integration you need, use our API library to build your own.
1) Document automation and workflows like your deal automation, nurture follow-up, and fulfillment.
2) Re-think, simplify and optimize the design of how these should be set up in InvesGlass.
3) Re-build automation in InvestGlass’ Automation / Approval process tools.
1) Connect your data source
2) Re-build, suitability, universe list, appropriateness, risk metrics and strategies
3) Setup your PMS visual components
1) Inventory all active reports PDF and CSV in the current tool.
2) Define future state reporting needs, consolidating where possible.
3) Select out-of-the-box reports that meet your needs, modify if necessary. InvestGlass team can also build custom reportings.
1) Setup the Who Sees What
2) Setup Access with 2FA
3) Lean about Audit Trail tools
We recommend considering the following items to prepare for your InvestGlass implementation.
Our InvestGlass team can walk you through the best process.